Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shit Chloe Says

One of my fondest memories of my college roommate and I occurred during a lovely winter snow at Carolina.  Mind you, I grew up on a tropical island, so snow was not very common.  And by "very common" I mean not at all.  Needless to say, experiencing an actual winter was pretty exciting.

Anyway, this conversation occurred during our walk from class back to the dorm:

Me (more excited than a child): "OH MY GOD.  LOOK AT ALL THE SNOW ON THE GROUND."

Chloe (not impressed):  "Yeah."

Me: "CAN I THROW A SNOWBALL AT YOU?"

Chloe: "No."

Me: "PLEASE, CHLOE.  PLEASE, PLEASE.  JUST ONE."

Chloe: "No.  Don't."

Me (throws snowball anyway): "HAHAHAHA."

Chloe: "Fuck you."

Best friends forever, ya'll!

Also, in case you're wondering why all of my lines are in caps, it's because I'm always yelling. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment