Friday, October 5, 2012

Things I Love - HobNobs

One of my life goals is to eventually develop a British accent.  And, in the by chance that I have an offspring, I plan to raise them for at least the first 10 years of their life in the U.K. so they'll also have an accent.  I know, my aspirations are inspiring.

Point here being that I love several things from the U.K.  One of these things being HobNobs.  If you haven't heard of them, they're these cookies, or as the Brits call them, "biscuits," that are made of oats and goodness and covered in nature's candy (chocolate).  I originally heard of them when Britain's Sweetheart, aka Britain's Britney, aka Queen Cheryl of Cole, aka Cheryl Cole, talked about them in an interview and said they were her favorite.


So, being that what celebrities say is usually dependable and trustworthy, I found it necessary to buy them during my first trip to New York City.  I mean, if they're good enough for my friend Cheryl, they're good enough for me.

And dear God, they are delicious.  And by "delicious," I mean amazingly delicious.  Combining sweet carbs and chocolate always produces positive results; ask any doctor or scientist.

I highly suggest you buy a pack anytime that you can.  I figure if I eat enough of them, I'll just magically develop an accent.  That makes sense.  Queen Cheryl approves this message.

No comments:

Post a Comment